● UPGRADED MATERIAL: The XGEAR boat cover heavy duty waterproof is constructed of 600D heavy duty marine grade polyester fabric with urethane coated. Ideal for long-term storage and highway travel.
● PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: The double stitched seams with straps reinforced great to decrease water entering from the stitching. It can provide an extra protection for key parts by the extra protective reinforcements on the rear corners, the middle and the front. The inside moisture easy to escape due to the dual rear air vents. There is also a reflective stripe to provide extra visibility and safety.
● EASY TO USE: Come with a package of straps and mesh storage bag. Elastic cord in bottom hem gives a tight fit. Quick release buckles and strap system ensures easy fitting. It is perfect for both trailering and storage.
● In order to improve the waterproof effect and extend the lifespan of cover, we highly recommend to use support poles to avoid pooling from water in center of cover.
Only Model C has a cutout design for outboards. Model A/B/D/E/F/G/H for both outboards and inboards.
How to Measure Your Boat:
1. Measure Beam Width: Measure in straight, flat line from side at the widest point on the hull.
2. Measure Center Line Length: The straight measurement is from the top of the bow to the farthest point of the stern that you intent to cover, which should not include the motor.
But please make sure that it includes tolerance for excessive bow rail heights, trolling motors, ladders, and transom platforms etc. Do not to measure upward and over the windshield, seat, etc.
3. Check our size chart: Select the best size closed to your boat length and width.
Move Up to the Next Size if your measurement falls on maximum length!
Recommendation: It would be better to use Boat Cover Support Pole to extend the life of your boat cover by preventing water from pooling on top.
This 600D Polyester waterproof trailerable runabout heavy duty boat cover fit v-hull tri-hull fishing ski pro-style bass boats with full size. It is easy to use:
1. Hook the front of the cover over the nose of boat.
2. Loop it around the trailer frame and insert the buckle.
3. Tighten the straps securely and tie off the excess strap.
4. Last step: inspect the whole cover.